www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asian Babe battle from Cavalier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Cavalier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Asian Babe battle from Cavalier Reply with quote

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

"When Tam arrived, the two women began arguing. Each blamed the other for the fighting. I made us all a drink to try to mellow everyone out. I thought I had the situation under control ...”

After the Vietnam War ended, the Philippines became a melting pot for Orientals. I was working for an American based company in Manila, and I witnessed some of the most bitter fighting between women at that time. Many Oriental women wanted to marry Americans, so that they could be taken back to the States. If you spent a night with a lady, and she caught you talking to another woman, you would be called a butterfly. If the women thought that there was the slightest chance that you would marry her, she would fight to the death to keep the other woman from stealing you.
I met a very beautiful woman named Phung, who worked in a small wicker shop near my office. After we knew each other for awhile, I learned that she was from Cambodia. Things were really going fine until a Vietnamese woman named Tam, took over as supervisor of our apartment complex.
I came home one night from work, and I noticed some strange bruises and scratches on Phung's body. At first, she wouldn't tell me what happened, but finally, she admitted that the two women were meeting secretly several times a week and fighting each other. She further explained that the Cambodians and the Vietnamese were always traditional enemies. That night I could tell that talking about her fights with Tam really turned her on, because our lovemaking was fantastic.
Several weeks passed, and I became aware that the women were fighting again. I decided to call Tam over to our apartment and put a stop to it, before someone got injured. I warned Phung to be nice to her, and I would settle the whole matter.
When Tam arrived, the two women began arguing. Each blamed the other for the fighting. I made us all a drink to try to mellow everyone out. I thought I had the situation under control, and I started playing some rock and roll tunes on the record player. The two women were dancing around the room and I mixed up some more drinks for everyone. After about two hours of drinking, I slumped into a chair and watched the two women dance. They were both giggling and having a good time, so I thought the crises had passed.
The record "Wipe Out" was playing, and each woman was trying to out shake the other. Suddenly, Tam pulled her dress over her head and began pulling at her bra straps, so that I could view her firm breasts. Phung was not to be outdone, so she removed her dress also. I think that both women could tell that I was getting excited by the bulge in my pants. Tam began massaging my crotch, and Phung grabbed her hand. I was too drunk and shocked to do anything but remain seated.
They moved to the center of the room, and each kicked off her shoes. Tam told Phung that she would fight her for a night in bed with her man. Both women closed their fists and began swinging at each other. At first, the punches were wildly thrown, but quickly, they began connecting. Both fighters landed blows to the face at the same time, and they staggered apart. Tam caught a shot to the left ear, and Phung was struck in the throat several times.
They separated for several seconds to catch their strength back. Phung taunted Tam to come out and fight. Tam stomped Phung in the right thigh with the heel of her foot and then pushed her against the wall. As Phung rebounded off the wall, Tam caught her in a bear hug. Phung wrapped her arms over Tam's arms and began driving her knuckles into Tam's sternum. Tam would butt Phung against the wall and try to squeeze the air out of her lungs. Then Phung would reverse the hold and drive her knuckles between Tam's breasts. Meanwhile, their feet and legs were busy stomping on each other's as they tried to kick the other woman between the legs.
The fight this far could be considered a draw, but both fighters tumbled to the floor, breaking their holds. Tam immediately tried to mount Phung, but a well placed kick to the groin saved her. They were both on their sides now. Each pulling hair and cussing. The air was filled with strands of long black hair, as each woman did the worst to the other. Phung grabbed Tam's bra and pulled forward, then drove her clenched fist between Tam's breasts. On the second try, the snaps on Tam's bra broke leaving Tam's breasts bare to more abuse.
Tam's toes had snagged in the waistband of Phung's panties during the battle, and the panties hung about her knees like worthless rags. Over and over they rolled on the carpet. Their brown bodies appeared as one, and their long black hair covered their faces so that I couldn't tell them apart. Suddenly, another bra appeared on the floor. Now, both fighters were topless. Tam tried to mount Phung again, but a well placed kick to the breasts sent her to the floor again. Tam was up quickly, and grabbed Phung's left leg. She began stomping on Phung's exposed vaginal area. Phung grabbed her hair and they fell together again. I heard their front teeth clash together as they met.
Beads of sweat appeared over their entire bodies. Tam's stockings were in shreds and her panties were pulled tightly up between her buttocks. Their backs were crisscrossed with scratch marks, and their breasts had a red glow from all the friction of their bodies rubbing together.
The fight never ended with a clear winner because I intervened before they destroyed each other. Phung was on her knees, and Tam was on her back. Phung had a firm grip on Tam's hair, and Tam was racking the hell out of her breasts. I'm afraid that the two women would have fought to the death if I didn't do something.
Phung and I married about three months later. We moved to San Diego, and still talk about the fight. We answered an ad in Nugget magazine from a woman called Lotus Flower or something who lives in Hawaii. We never received an answer. I guess it was another man just wanted to live out his dream.
If you have an Oriental wife or girlfriend in the San Diego area who would like to fight with Phung, write to Cavalier and explain what you are look¬ing for. We are looking for Orientals between the height of 5' or 5'2" in the 100 pound weight class. I'll even make you a free video of the fight if your woman can defeat Phung.
Danny, San Diego

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: