www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guy cons co-workers into catfight...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Guy cons co-workers into catfight... Reply with quote

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

"Maria screamed and immediately went for the blonde's blouse, tore it open, grabbed her tits and sunk her teeth into one. Debbie, though caught off guard, rammed her knee 'into the Mexican girl's naughty and shoved her backwards ... "

There are two girls who work in my office building in Manhattan. Maria is a curly-haired Mexican girl with a very pretty face and a great pair of legs, about 5’' 4" tall and 110 pounds. Debbie is a bleached blonde with a great tan and spectacular legs. Except for having slightly larger boobs, she and Maria are of similar stature. Whenever I'd see them on the elevator together, I'd just imagine them going at it in a fist flying, face scratching brawl. They didn't seem like the type of girls that would volun¬tarily go at it, merely for my hot and horny pleasure. I had the brainstorm to tell each of them that one of my friends is 'an off-Broadway producer and that he's always looking for talent. Individually, I snapped photographs of them in a remote corner of the building, then I told them that we should do something different. There had grown a spark of ani¬mosity between them because I could tell that they felt that they were in competition for possible fame and fortune.
I told Maria and Debbie that this friend of mine was a fan of female wrestling and I suggested that we "stage" a photo session like this. After all, they did want to be noticed. For the photo session, Maria was dressed in a mid-calf length dark skirt and grey V-neck sweater. Debbie had an equally short green skirt and white frilly blouse. The first photo was each of them in a classic boxing stand. I could see that both girls were really going to work at making this look authentic. I arranged a couple more poses and in one, with Maria’s hands in Debbie's hair. Debbie suddenly said, "Ow!" (Maria had apparently grown a bit too enthusiastic and pulled Debbie's hair a bit too vigorously)
"You bitch!" She roughly shoved Maria.
Maria roughly shoved the blonde back and said, "You really want to go at it?"
"I wouldn't waste my time on some sleaze-ball wetback!" was all Debbie said.
Maria racked Debbie with a slap, and as they say, the fight was on! Both girls got hold of each other's hair and just yanked and yanked. Debbie grabbed the front of Maria’s sweater and tried throwing her to the floor. Instead, both girls went tumbling with Maria landing on top. Maria succeeded in pinning one of Debbie's arms to the floor, but Debbie tore the dark haired girl's sweater and sank her nails into Maria’s tits. Maria screamed and jumped off of the blonde. Both girls got to their feet and I thought that the fight was over; Maria massaging her battered tits and Debbie looking sat¬isfied and triumphant.
"I guess you met your match," said Debbie with a sneer.
"You fucking bitch!" Maria screamed and immediately went for the blonde's blouse, tore it open, grabbed her tits and sunk her teeth into one. Debbie, though caught off guard, rammed her knee into the Mexican girl's naughty and shoved her backward. The girls alternated slaps and punches to each other's faces and tits with intense hair-pulling. Between the soft "thud" of fists hitting soft boobs, the "crack" of their palms hitting each other's pretty faces and the screams and moans, it sounded like a combination prize fight and orgy. Debbie was apparently a bit more experienced and wore the Mexican girl down with her relentless tit-scratching and more accurate punches. She finally managed to throw Maria to the ground and pin her arms to the floor.
Because Maria looked a bit more battered, I took her home and remarked that this didn't look like her first fight. She said that about two years ago, she had kicked the shit out of a blonde neighbor who had started going out with her boyfriend at the time. Ever since that, she hated blondes, particularly "chicks like that naughty Debbie who think they're so fucking great!"
I later asked Debbie how she learned to fight. She said that she went to high school in Brooklyn. It wasn't unusual to get into a fight with another girl over a guy's affections, who was the prettier; or simply because you bumped someone in the hall. She hadn't fought another girl in the three years since high school, but said, "I enjoyed trouncing that fucking Mexican!" And they say that girls are the weaker sex?
D.G., New York.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: