www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hot Mom fights for son...Part 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Cavalier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Hot Mom fights for son...Part 1 Reply with quote

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/

My Mom is really hot. I know a lot of guys think their Mom is hot, but mine really is. She’s from Montreal Canada. My Dad met her there on a business trip, they got married right away and then had me. I’ve heard her called a “trophy wife”, so I have a trophy Mom, if there is such a thing. She’s very tall, about 5’9” with really long legs. Mom has short blonde hair that is cut longer in the front than in the back, I think it’s a sexy look and she has big blue eyes. She speaks French, but she can speak English too. When I was little I spoke with a French accent, but my Dad made me stop. She had her breast enlarged two years ago, even though I think her body’s perfect. I know she did it to try and keep my Dad. I looked at her bra in the laundry one day, it’s a 36F. I know that’s big. My Dad makes a lot of money but he’s gone all the time. Whenever he was home Mom would dress really sexy and cook big meals for us. I could sometimes see her panties and even her ass cheeks underneath her short dresses. Even when I was little it got me real excited. No matter how hard she tried, my Dad left anyway. One night I was walking past her bedroom and I could hear her crying. I didn’t know what to do but I wanted to do something. I love my Dad, but it makes me mad he hurts my Mom. I went in her room and got in bed with her. She had her back to me so I just held her while she cried. I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t say anything, I just held her. I didn’t notice at first but then I could feel she was completely naked! After awhile, she rolled over to face me, she had tears all over her face but she smile and started fixing my hair. She’s always trying to fix my hair. I told her that I loved her and we would be okay. Her breasts were pushed up against me and I could feel my penis getting hard. I didn’t want it to but it just did. I know from gym class that it’s pretty large and I didn’t want my Mom to know I was getting a hard-on. She could feel it against her stomach and she just squeezed me tighter, which really made me hard. I was getting ready for bed and just had on my underwear and a tee-shirt. Mom began to rub my penis against my stomach. I was afraid, because I didn’t want to shoot my sperm all over my Mom’s bed, but it felt so good I just lay there and let her rub me. I didn’t want to, but my sperm just started shooting out. My Mom keeps everything really clean and I knew she wouldn’t want me making a mess in her bed, but she didn’t do anything right away. After I lay there a little while I could feel the wetness on my tee-shirt. She got up and went to the bathroom and came back with a warm towel and cleaned me off. She had me take off my shirt and underwear and threw everything into a laundry hamper. We just lay in bed together, both of us naked and I fell asleep. When I woke up, Mom had already left for work.
She didn’t used to have to work, but now she does. When they got divorced, they sold the house I grew up in and we moved here. It’s okay, but it’s nothing like the house we had before. I spend every other weekend at my Dad’s. He has a bigger place with a pool. Every time I go there he has a different girlfriend staying with him. He’s still gone all the time, so I usually spend a lot of time with just me and the girlfriend there. They mostly ignore me but I like to watch them when they’re at the pool. They all dress really sexy, my Dad wouldn’t date them if they didn’t. About two months ago, Dad’s new girlfriend Rosa moved in. She’s very pretty with dark hair and dark eyes. She has an accent. I thought it was Spanish but Dad says it’s Portuguese. I guess he would know. The first weekend she was there it was just the two of us. Rosa spent a lot of time at the pool in a very tiny bikini. I really liked looking at her so I hung out there. She didn’t seem to mind and every time she caught me staring at her, she just smiled. The second day she was sunning herself and I was splashing around in the water but mostly trying to get a good look at her body. After awhile she took her top off! She knew I was watching but she acted like she didn’t even see me. I swam over close to her to get a better look, Rosa pulled down her sunglasses and looked right at me. She held up some sun tan oil and told be to “make myself useful”. I took my time rubbing on the oil but when I was done, she waved her hand like she was pointing away and said “now play somewhere else.” So I went out and rode my bike. After that I was afraid I’d show up at Dad’s and another girl would be there, so whenever I came over and she answered the door I’d have a big smile on my face. Rosa would walk around the house in just her underwear and high heels, sometimes even topless! She would leave the door to her room open and I could see her coming out of the shower. One time she was putting on makeup in front of her mirror, she was just wearing some lacey panties and these high heels she always wore around the house with fur on the toes. I could see her boob’s reflection in the mirror. I’ve seen enough of my Dad’s Playboys to know her boobs are not real. I watched her for a long time and I didn’t realize she could see me staring through her mirror. She turned and looked right at me and motioned me to come in the bedroom. I was scared because I’d been caught, but I went in anyway. She was resting her butt on the countertop and she asked me if I thought she was pretty. “Very pretty” I didn’t have to think about my answer.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: