www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheri from Texas fights Playboy Bunny!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Cavalier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Cheri from Texas fights Playboy Bunny! Reply with quote

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

[b]"I had never been hurt so bad. She got me in a scissors around the waist and stuck my face in between those tits. 1 thought it was over. She would have beaten me in front of my own husband. I couldn't have it ... " [/b]

My husband wrote you twice about fights I've been in. I honestly enjoyed reading those letters. Having Paul, describe my body in such a sexy way and reliving the thrill of conquering those sluts makes me wet. But mostly it’s knowing that men out there are stroking their big cocks while they read about me! I hope you can print my picture Paul mailed you in November. I'm proud of my looks and I don't want your readers thinking I'm less sexy than Paul describes. Don't print the picture of the Bunny slut though, she'd probably sue. While we're on the subject of her, let me detail how we fought in front of my husband.

I was doing a fashion show in Dallas and we hired some Playboy bunnies to draw a crowd. Most of them were sweet and very professional, but this one big busted bitch thought she was some kind of star. She refused to take direction from me even though it was my job to stage the show. All she wanted to do was flash her big tits at all the photographers.

Paul was one of them and he knew the two of us didn't get along. He kept asking her to bend over so he could get shots of those "fabulous" jugs. She was sticking them right in his face. I came out and, told her that her time was up. She said, "Why do you want to ruin the show by modeling clothes?" This got a big laugh from the men. She finally walked slowly off the stage wiggling her ass for everyone. When she got backstage, I told her one more stunt and she was out of the show. She got rear bitchy and said my boss would fire me before letting her go and 1 was just jealous of her big tits. We were nose to nose, shouting, the other girls were staring at us. 1 tried to pull it together and keep the show going. I turned away from her and got the other girls on stage.

When 1 returned she was looking at her topless boobs in the mirror. "I bet your husband would like some pictures like this, wouldn't he?" "You leave him alone bitch!" I shouted at her. "If you think you're such hot shit, come by our hotel suite and I'll take your tits home as trophies." She came back with, "I'll smother you, naughty. When your Paul sees us side by side, me in my bunny suit, who do you think he'll want?" I knew who he'd want. He'd want the winner. I was going to be the winner.

I told Paul what had happened backstage while we were driving to the hotel. He could hardly stay on the road. When we got to our room, I couldn't control him. He ripped my dress off and threw me in bed. I didn't want him to fuck me because then I'd be too weak to fight, so I took his big cock in my mouth and sucked him till he calmed down. While he relaxed in bed, I got dressed. I put on my sexiest red lace teddy. It was cut high on the sides and showed off lots of my ass. Paul is an ass man and thinks I have an incredible ass. I wanted him to stay an ass man because even though my breasts are full and firm, I couldn't compete with "Bunny" there. There was a knock at the door and Paul sat up quickly. I climbed in bed with him and yelled, "Its open!" She came in wearing a long coat. She let the door close behind her and dropped the coat Paul's eyes-got huge! She had on a shiny sheer black bunny suit, sheer nylons and black heels. She took her rabbit ears out of the coat pocket and walked to the mirror and carefully pinned the ears on her black hair. It hit me that I had never fought a brunette before and it made me nervous. Her back was still to us and Paul was watching her ass. Mine was much tighter. I got up on my hands and knees in bed and almost stuck it in his face. He wrapped his big arms around my waist and kissed my butt. I knew he was anxious for the fight to start so I gave him a kiss and got out of bed. "I hope she didn't tire you out honey," Bunny smiled at Paul. "You and I can have a good time after I finish her off." That did it, I lunged at her and grabbed for her tits. She jumped back and the top of her suit tore away. I dug my nails in those big boobs till they bled. I thought this was going to be easy when I felt her uppercut to my snatch. My pussy was throbbing and my head spinning as I hit the floor. I had never been hurt so bad. She got me in a scissors around the waist and stuck my face in between those tits. I thought it was over. She would have beaten me in front of my own husband, I couldn't have that.

I managed to get an arm around one big boob, sort of a tit hammerlock. We were both grunting from the strain. I finally got my face free enough to bite down on one of her door-knob nipples. She screamed and released the scissors.
We were both on hands and knees now crawling like real cats. Both of us matted with sweat and blood, our sexy clothes torn. Paul had his camera out snapping away. I didn't care. All I wanted was to hurt her. It came to me I had only been punishing her tits. I needed to attack her naughty. I dove at her boobs again and she put her arms up to protect them. Then I dropped down and went for her crotch with both hands. She was pounding on my back with her fist but it couldn't compare with what I was doing to her naughty. She got weaker with her blows and I drove her down on her back with my head in her stomach. Now I went back to her jugs. Sitting on her belly, I slapped and punched until she was begging me to stop. Paul was standing over me with his big cock in his hand. "Wouldn't her tits look good hanging over the fireplace, baby?" I asked him. "Please, please don't hurt them anymore." The little whore was in tears. "I'm going to let Paul fuck them, bitch. That's all they're good for. In fact that's all you're good for." Paul took my place on her stomach, and slapped his dick in her cleavage. I sat on her face and pressed her tits tight around my lover's cock. When Paul exploded, his cum shot all over her face. The bitch had her tongue out trying to lap it all up. I wiped it off with my hand and made her beg to lick it off my fingers. I told Paul he could fuck her more if he wanted. But he said he'd waited too long for my snatch. He picked me up by the ass and tongued me till I thought I'd pass out. After I came, I threw Bunny her overcoat and shoved her out the door. I kept her cottontail as a trophy.

Paul treats me like a goddess when I fight for him. I never complain about not getting enough hard cock.

Cheri, Texas.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: