www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hot Mom fights for son...Part 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Hot Mom fights for son...Part 2 Reply with quote

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

She took my hand and placed it on her breast. I was trying not to shake, her boob was really soft and I squeezed it gently. I know I had a big dumb grin on my face, but it felt so good in my hand. “Do you want to see my pussy?” Rosa almost whispered to me, we both knew we were doing something bad. I just shook my head and she scooted her butt off the counter top and pulled down her tiny panties around her ankles. Then she pushed her self back up on the edge of the sink and spread her legs slightly. I almost stuck my nose in it! She laughed a little and said, “You might not like the smell.” “Yes I do!” I meant that too. She laughed more and told me “the little girls are going to fight over you.” I’m not sure if she knew how much her saying that got me excited. She asked me if I was going to tell my Dad, no way would I ever tell my Dad. I could have spent all day staring at her body, but she told me she needed to finish getting ready and to “run along”. I went back to my room and jacked off.
Even though my Mom and I are very close we never really talked about my visits with Dad. I didn’t want her to know about Rosa and me and I know she didn’t like to think about Dad being with some one else. Mom came into my room one night while I was watching wrestling on TV. She told me she was feeling lonely and could she just watch whatever I was watching with me. Of course I said yes, but it was a little awkward because I watch for the women wrestlers. Mom was wearing a short pink robe that tied around her waist. She sat on my bed and leaned up against me. I was really hoping that they wouldn’t have a girl’s match while she was there because she would know I was getting excited. Even after what we had done in her bed, no guy wants his Mom to know he jacks off in bed. The show was almost over and I thought I was going to make it through when they announced the final fight was a girl’s match. My heart was pounding and I could feel myself getting hard. The first girl was very pretty with dark hair and she was wearing very short black shorts that showed off her butt cheeks. I really like girl’s butts. The champion was a blonde, she was wearing long pants, I don’t like it when they fight in long pants, but she had really big breast and was wearing a sparkly bra that really pushed them up and made them look huge. “Oh the girls are going to fight now!” my Mom sound as excited as I was. She put her legs up on my bed and her tiny robe fell open to where I could see all of her boobs. When she pushed up against me it was obvious how excited I was. “Oh.” was all she said. Mom rubbed my chest through my tee shirt a little and then worked her hand down to my penis. I was so embarrassed because I wasn’t wearing underwear under my sheets. Mom wrapped her hand around my penis and rubbed it up and down. Then she pulled back the sheet and leaned over me. I could feel her mouth on my penis and I thought my heart was going to pop! I was watching the girls fight on TV while my Mom was giving me a blow job! She just made soft moaning noises and I could feel her tongue licking me. I know my penis had never been so hard. I watched as the blonde wrestler pulled the dark haired girl around the ring by her hair. As she kicked to free herself her shorts rode way up into her crotch. When she was finally able to stand up, the blonde hit her in the head with the championship belt. The dark haired girl was knocked out in the middle of the ring with her legs spread wide. I could feel my sperm getting ready to shoot out. I was thinking I would choke my Mother! But then it just started coming and wouldn’t stop. My Mom made little noises, but she never took her mouth off my penis. Even after I was done, I could still feel her licking me. I had never felt better in my life. When Mom sat back up she looked at the TV screen. The blonde was dancing around the ring with her championship belt over her head while the dark haired girl was still out cold with her legs spread. The crowd was cheering for the blonde and Mom said “Oh, the good girl won!” “Yea, Mom the good girl won.” I thought that was funny and then I was asleep.
I really started looking forward to every other weekend when I was going to go to Dad’s. I think my Mom could tell, but I never said anything about Rosa. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt Mom. Rosa would tell me all about sex and what women liked. She got naked for me all the time and would let me touch her, but she never let it go farther than that. I was jacking off all the time. One night Mom came into my bedroom again while I was watching TV. She asked me if wrestling was going to be on, I told her not that night. Then she asked if it would be okay if we just talked. I said sure and turned off the TV. She told me how much she missed Dad but she was glad that he was still a good father to me. It’s true, even though I don’t see him that much, he makes sure I have everything I need, he bought me a dirt bike for my birthday. She told me that she had been feeling helpless and need to do something to feel good about herself. Then for the first time she asked me about Dad’s girlfriend. I didn’t want her to know how much I like Rosa, so I just said she was nice and very young. I didn’t think about it then, but I’m sure the “very young” part didn’t make Mom feel any better. I could see in her eyes she was hurt but then she leaned over and kissed me on the lips, it was just a kiss at first, but then it became very grown up and very sexy. “You’re becoming a big man” Mom said. Then she took off her robe and let it fall to the side of my bed. Mom was completely naked! She pulled my shirt over my head and pulled back the sheets. My penis was already hard as she took it in her mouth. Mom rubbed my stomach while she sucked on it. My penis was all wet and she rolled over hand lay on my bed on her back. Mom took my hand and put it between her legs. Her pussy was soft and wet. She told me to get on top of her. As soon as I did I slide my penis inside of her. I kissed and sucked Mom’s huge boobs while my penis went in and out of her pussy. Everything we had done so far was just for me. I wanted this to be for Mom and I could tell by the sounds she made I was making her feel good. I could feel her pussy tightening around my penis and she screamed. I was so excited I just let my sperm shoot out inside of her. Then I just lay on top of her, feeling her naked body under me. Then I rolled over beside her and we started kissing again. Then Mom really shocked me. “I want to fight your Dad’s girlfriend” she said. I didn’t say anything but my heart pounded even harder than it was from the sex. “I’ve never fought before and I know I can’t win your Father back, but I need to get rid of all this anger and feel strong again.” I told her I understood and that I loved her no matter what. Then she told me that what she wanted most was for me to be proud of her. I told her that I always would be.
I really like Rosa and didn’t want to see her get hurt, I mean she didn’t even know Dad until after he divorced Mom. But then I was afraid the fight would never happen because I really wanted to see it. I even thought maybe the day we went to Dad’s house for the fight, he might have another girlfriend. I even wondered what she would look like and how it would feel to watch Mom fight a woman I didn’t know. But mostly I thought about her fighting Rosa and I jacked off. When the day came Mom drove me to Dad’s house. She was dressed in a short blue dress that tied around her neck and very sexy white high heels. We didn’t talk as she drove but my mind was racing over what was about to happen. Usually, Mom would just drive away as I carried my bag to the front door, but this time she walked up with me. She rang the bell and we stood there for what seemed like a long time. When the door opened part of me was hoping it would be a woman I didn’t know. There stood Rosa in a little silk flowered robe and her furry little heels. Mom just about knocked her down has she pushed her way through the door and into Dad’s living room. Rosa didn’t say anything, it was pretty early and she obviously was still getting ready, but she looked really hot although a little puzzled. Mom put her hands on her hips and glared at Rosa. “Is this how you walk around in front of my Son, you little slut?” I think Mom had been thinking about how she was going to start the fight all morning. Rosa hadn’t had her morning coffee and I’m sure this was not how she expected to start her day, but finally she asked “just who the fuck are you?” “I’m his Mother and that’s my husband you’re fucking whore!” Mom was so angry her voice was shaking, she took a long stride toward Rosa and slapped her hard across the face. The slap spun Rosa around and her robe came open. I could see she had nothing on underneath and my penis swelled in my jeans. Dad’s living room is big with thick carpet, I moved back to not get in the way of their fight, but stayed close enough to where I would see everything. Rosa held her face in her hand, still not quite understanding what was going on. Mom didn’t care, she dug her hands into Rosa’s long, dark hair and was trying to pull her head off. Mom was pulling Dad’s girlfriend’s hair so hard that she lost her balance and they both fell to the floor. This fight was nothing like the wrestling I’d seen on TV. They both moved so fast I strained my eyes to take all in. As they rolled on the floor my Mom’s short dress hiked up over her waist and I could see she did not wear panties. I think she wanted me to see her pussy while she fought in front of me and I could feel my pants getting wet. She was cursing at Rosa in French and Rosa was screaming back in Portuguese. Even though I could not understand a word from either of them, their hatred for each other made the fight that much more exciting. I could see my Mom’s hand print on Rosa’s face as they strained against each other on the carpet. They were kicking at each other with their high heels and throwing short close punches at each other. Rosa’s cute little flowered robe was wadded up on the floor. She had a grip on Mom’s dress and was trying to pull it over her head. Now Mom’s boobs were exposed and Rosa was slapping and scratching them with one hand as she pulled the dress upward with the other. Mom couldn’t see and I’m sure it was hard to breathe with her dress over her face, but she got a grip on Rosa’s breast. Even though Mom couldn’t see, I’m sure she knew what she had hold of. I could see the tears in Rosa’s eyes as Mom squeezed her boob as hard as she could, I felt a little bad for Rosa, but I was proud that my Mom was fighting so hard! Rosa was able to push away from Mom and as she did, Mom’s dress came with her. Mom’s big tits were heaving up and down as she gasped for air she got up on her knees and crawled toward Rosa. My Dad’s girlfriend got up on her knees and tossed Mom’s dress to the side. As Mom got closer, Rosa put her fist up and started throwing wild punches. I know my Mom works out to kickboxing videos and she knows how to throw a punch. She got inside of Rosa’s arms and threw a hard punch straight to her nose! Rosa’s head snapped back and she covered her face, when she brought her hands down I could see the blood flowing from her nose. I thought she would ask Mom to stop and tell her she gave up. I’ve been in fights and seen other guys fight. When a guy gets a bloody nose that usually means it’s over. But Rosa let out a loud scream and lunged at Mom, knocking her backwards. Mom was on her back with her legs spread and Rosa’s were even farther apart, her knees were on the outside of Mom’s legs. Her pussy was just over top my Mom’s. Rosa has a neatly trimmed dark bush above her smooth pussy. Below her was Mom’s completely shaven pussy. It was the hottest thing I’ll ever see and my sperm let go inside my jeans. Mom was kicking wildly trying to force Rosa off, but Rosa was squeezing Mom with her thighs and pounding Mom’s head into the carpet. I could see their tits were pressed together and Mom had a grip on Rosa’s from the side and was trying to punish them anyway she could. As hard as my Mom fought, Rosa kept punching the side of her face and banging her head on the floor. Mom was hurting Rosa, but Rosa was hurting Mom more. I could hear Mom crying in pain but she never stopped trying to hurt Dad’s girlfriend. I watched intently, not even wanting to blink because I might miss something. The site of their beautiful pussies struggling against each other and their big, full boobs smashed together. I didn’t want either of them hurt, but I didn’t want it to end either. I don’t know how long they punched and clawed like that on the floor but Rosa’s punches to Moms head got faster, while Mom’s arms were tiring, reaching up to pull and tug at Rosa’s breast. Finally Mom’s arms fell limp and Rosa hit her in the head a few more times. Then an exhausted Rosa slowly stood up over my Mother. She cursed at her in her own language and then kicked Mom in the stomach with those delicate little shoes. Mom grunted and cried a little louder, but she could not put up any resistance. Rosa turned her back to us and went cursing to herself all the way upstairs to her room. I closely watched her firm young body climb the stairs covered in sweat and red scratch marks and bruises. I watched until I heard her door slam shut. There was a blanket draped over the back of the couch. I took it over to Mom and covered her with it. I just held her as she lay there crying. After a long while she got to her feet and picked up her dress off the floor. She headed to her car as quickly as her wobbly legs would carry her. I went with her and helped her into the driver’s seat. I got in beside her and we just sat there not talking. I was thinking of telling her how well she fought and that Rosa probably won because she was younger. Then I thought that would not make Mom feel any better. Finally I asked if she needed me to drive her home. She said no, that I needed to stay with Dad, that even if Dad found out what she did I should still spend my weekend with him. I told her I wouldn’t say anything and I hoped she would be okay. She promised she would and I got out and watched her drive off.
I wasn’t sure about going back inside, but I knew I had to. I just went to my room and started playing video games. I couldn’t concentrate though, I felt bad for Mom, but she had fought hard and even though she lost she didn’t seem hurt bad. I thought Rosa would hate me and think that I told Mom what we had been doing and that’s what started the fight. I didn’t know what I would say to her, if she spoke to me at all. I guess I had been in my room about an hour when Rosa knocked on the door. We just looked at each other for a long time. Then I asked her if she was okay. She just shook her head yes. “Are you mad at me?” I asked. She shook her head “no” and then smiled at me. “Your Mommy is one mean bitch! I’ve fought street girls who aren’t that tough!” “She can be.” I said. We both laughed a little, then I noticed Rosa staring at my crotch. “Oh, my God!” I thought, I never thought to change my pants. I had a huge wet spot on the front of my jeans. I was so embarrassed. “I guess you enjoyed the fight, huh?” Rosa laughed, but not a mean laugh. I just shook my head. Rosa put her hand on my shoulder and pushed me back toward my bed. “Let’s get you out of these wet pants” she said. I sat on the edge of my bed and she undid my belt and pulled off my jeans. I had seen her naked many times but this was the first time I was naked for her. She took my penis in her hand and kneeled in front of my bed. My penis was already wet as her hand worked up and down. She looked right at me with those dark eyes and I carefully watched her take my penis into her mouth. She sucked it for a while and then she took it out of her mouth and jacked me off while she stared right at me and gave me the sexiest looks I’ve ever seen. All of the events of the fight came flashing into my head and I grunted a little as my sperm shot all over Rosa’s hand and I think some of it even got into her hair! She kept stroking my penis for a little while after I came, her hand covered in my sperm. Then she stood up and waved me toward my bathroom. “Go get cleaned up” and she went back upstairs. By the time Dad got home, Rosa had the house so clean you’d never know anything had happened. I don’t know what Rosa told him, but they hardly came out of the bedroom all weekend.
When I went back to Mom’s, she was very quiet and I didn’t try to make her talk. After a few days, at dinner, she told me that even though she lost she felt better about herself. She said it was time for her to meet other men and wanted to make sure I was okay with it. I told her I thought that would be good and I just wanted her to be happy. I told her how lucky I felt to have a beautiful, sexy Mom like her. That made her smile and she got down on her knees and gave me a blow job in our kitchen.

Billy, San Francisco

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php
arianne6947

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Story Reply with quote

I enjoyed this very much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: