www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maureen and Dee III from Cavalier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Cavalier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Maureen and Dee III from Cavalier Reply with quote

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/membership.htm

MAUREEN vs. DEE AGAIN!

[b]"I stood with my hands on my hips as our faces were inches apart. She hissed at me that she was about to teach me a lesson I would never forget. I called her a little slut. She threw her drink in my face and I spit in hers. The fight was on!" [/b]

Hi! My name is Maureen, and I'm the girl who's been involved in two fights with a little bitch named Dee. The cafights were featured in cartoon form in Cavalier. The first fight ended when I got my fingers inside Dee's naughty and scratched at the inner walls of her womanhood. Our next fight ended in a draw and, to my husband's delight, I had to share his 9" rod with my rival. The sight of Dee sliding up and down my man's pole was torture. My husband had to pull us apart several times during our little orgy to keep us from killing each other. It was obvious that my war with Dee was not over.

One day a few months later, the inevitable happened. Dee and I clashed for, the third and final time. I know your readers enjoyed the drawings of the fights I had with Dee, so I am going to give them the details of this latest battle. It was probably the dirtiest sex fight ever fought between two women. My husband still cums in his pants every time he thinks about it.

The fight took place at a yard party of a mutual friend. Dee was there with her boyfriend 'and' I arrived with my hus¬band. Dee was wearing a halter top which just about covered her little titties, and a tight pair of short shorts which accented her every crevice. I wore a one piece terry shorts set. The people at the party knew there had been bad blood between us and the fact that we glared at each other let them know that the hatred still existed. There was tension in the air.

After an hour or so, I noticed Dee walk over to where my husband was making a drink. She purposely rubbed her cute little ass against his crotch as she made herself a drink. I was steaming and I decided that I would turn the tables on her. I sashayed over to where Dee's boyfriend was sitting, smiled at him and placed my fine ass directly on his lap. I felt his penis come to life immediately. By this time Dee began walking toward us, and when she saw me wriggle my ass on her man's hard-on, she had fire in her eyes. There was a hush in the crowd now because they knew what was about to happen. By the time Dee approached me, I had unzipped her man's fly and was stroking his swollen member with my hands. The crowd giggled. I knelt down and kissed her boyfriend's cock then got up to confront her. I stood with my hands on my hips as our faces were inches apart. She hissed at me that she was about to teach me a lesson I would never forget. I called her a little slut. She threw her drink in my face and I spit in : hers. The fight was on!

I wasted no time as I grasped her titties with both hands and squeezed. Her hands were in my dark brown hair. A crowd formed around us now and the women were yelling encouragement to both of us. I heard one girl yell for me to tear Dee's tits off and another yell for Dee to kick my naughty. The men in the crowd started yelling for us to rip each other's clothes off. I wanted to destroy this man-stealing bitch once and for all.

Dee was really tearing at my hair now, shaking my head from side to side. But I still had her by the tits, and I kneaded the soft tender flesh like they were made of silly putty. In one quick move I shot my right knee up her naughty. She fell backwards to the ground-her halter top torn away in my grasp. Her titties were beet red, and the men whistled. I screamed at her to get up and fight. As Dee rose to her feet, I stared at the pink nipples on her chest, they were to be my targets. She charged ,me and punched her right fist into my soft tummy. I was stunned as she grabbed my arm and spun me around. From behind me, she locked her left hand onto my left breast and her right hand shot between my legs and grabbed at my crotch. I tried in vain to loosen her grip on my tit and vagina. Dee pinched my dark nipple and pressed her fingers hard against my sex organ. Her hand found its way under my shorts and she began pulling at some strands of my pussy hair that was sticking out of the side of my panties. I have a furry dark bush and it was a favorite target of hers in our other fights. I finally managed to trip her and get loose. Dee stayed on her feet and we stood face to face again.

The men in the crowd wanted me to take off my terry shorts set so Dee and I would be even. I removed the one' piece garment and threw it to my husband. Dee now pulled off her tight shorts and revealed a tiny pair of black lace panties. I had on a pair of white bikinis, and my pussy hairs were sticking out the sides. I saw some men staring at my box and licking their lips. I told the little whore that we should take off our panties so that nothing got in our way. Dee agreed and slithered out of hers.

As I got my panties down to my knees, Dee attacked me and pushed me to the ground. I was furious and tried to get up. She jumped on me, grabbed my hair and started banging my head on the ground. I became a little dazed and could hardly defend myself. Dee knelt at my side and began to attack my vagina. Dee dug her nails in my naughty lips. Then she started scratching at my clit. I felt like passing out. Then with both hands, Dee grabbed my pussy and pulled upward lifting my midsection off the ground. Clumps of my gorgeous bush were torn out as my ass crashed to the ground. Dee took the two handfuls of my naughty hair and tried to shove them in my mouth.

I somehow regained some strength at this point. As Dee crouched naked next to me, I quickly grabbed her by the vaginal lips and tugged down on them furiously. She toppled onto her back and I was at once between her shapely legs. Her pussy hair was not as dense as mine an the fur was shorter but I got a good grip on her bush with my left hand as my right hand spread Dee's vulva apart and I went to work on her pink gash. She pulled at my hair, but I was intent on destroying her womanhood. I scratched Dee's delicate clitoris as she had done to mine. I then shoved two fingers inside her naughty and clawed at her vaginal walls. She let out a howl and almost fainted. I knew she was mine now. I took my fingers out of her and grabbed her by the naughty lips again and pulled upward, lifting her cute ass about two feet off the ground. Then I let her drop. She was motionless.

I stood up as Dee laid spread eagle on the ground. The pink lips of her battered little naughty stuck out between her legs. The slut was done for. The crowd fell silent as I slipped on my panties and made my way toward my smiling husband. He put his arms around me and was telling me how proud he was when all of a sudden my head was snapped back by the hair. I fell down as Dee began kicking me. She kicked at my naughty, my stomach, and my boobs. I grabbed her ankle and tripped her. We both instinctively went for each other's tits with both hands, Over and over we rolled, holding each other by the tit meat. We each rammed a knee into the other's mauled twat.

I think Dee and I would have fought on until we killed each other. We were both in need of a gynecologist by now. Finally, my husband and Dee's boyfriend pulled us apart, but we still had each other by the titties. We continued this death grip for what seemed like ten minutes, after that our arms just dropped and we snarled at each other. Dee tried to kick me again but her boyfriend had her in a vise-like grip. My husband got me out of there fast.

He wanted to make sure there was still something left of me to fuck. And boy did we ever fuck! As my husband thrust his cock into me, I told him the things I had done to Dee's body and what she had done to mine. I assured him that if any other bitch ever tried to make it with him, they would get the same. My husband shot his load like never before, seemed like a quart.

After this latest battle, I doubt if Dee and I will ever want to tangle again. But who knows! Why don't I let your readership decide that. If they want us to go at it again. I'll see to it that we do and that Cavalier hears about the results Maureen, the naughty-Mauler.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/membership.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: