www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korean Kim fights for her man!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Korean Kim fights for her man! Reply with quote

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

I’m writing this letter to share with you some of the best catfights I've ever seen. They involved my girlfriend, Kim. She was the most beautiful Korean girl I had ever met. Her two favorite pastimes were sex and fighting and she was awesome at both.
Kim was only 5'2" I07 pounds, with long jet-black hair that fell below the middle of her back. Her figure was a firm 36-25-34. Her short stature made her tits look huge.
She found out about my interest in female fighting from all the Cavalier magazines I had lying around the apartment. Kim asked if I would like to watch her fight another woman with me as the prize. I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. After about a month of searching, we answered an ad in a local swinger’s paper.
An airline stewardess was looking for a female for some erotic wrestling. Her name was Jan. She was 5' 4", 110 pounds, long blonde hair with a darkly tanned 38-26-34 body.
I could barely contain my excitement when the day of the fight finally came. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the door and saw this blonde goddess smiling at me. We introduced ourselves, made some small talk over a few drinks, and then started going over the rules. The rules were simple: wrestle in panties, no closed fist punching, no scratching, and no biting. They both stripped down. Kim was wearing light blue panties, while Jan had bright red ones on. They both began to sensually apply baby oil to their bodies. In comparison Kim's tits were full and firm, while Jan's boobs were soft and sloppy with large ripe areolas.
The battle began with Kim charging into Jan. The sound of slapping flesh filled the room as their bodies crashed together. They both fell to the carpet in a tangle of limbs and hair. Jan forced my girl down but had trouble containing her due to the oil and Kim's violent resistance. They tumbled across the floor several times. Soon the baby oil was replaced with carpet burns. Kim found herself face down with Jan straddling her back. Jan had a handful of hair and Kim's arm twisted behind her back. As Jan would demand Kim's submission, she would twist Kim's arm and force her face into the carpet. Kim finally yelled her submission.
They took a ten minute breather before starting the second fall. I didn't know if Kim was red from embarrassment, or carpet burns. The second fall was going worse for Kim. Jan was executing one hold after another, completely frustrating Kim. They both scrambled to their feet and began thrusting their breasts together. Then all of a sudden Jan monkey-flipped Kim. The scream Kim emitted when her back slammed against the floor was enough for me to want to stop the fight. I told Kim to quit but she painfully stood with tears running down her cheeks. She screamed, "I'm going to kill this fucking bitch!"
Curses poured forth as Kim began punching and kicking all over Jan's beautiful body. When they broke apart Jan had a bloody nose and a puffy right eye. Jan yelled, "You want a catfight naughty, you got it!" What happened next was a blur of arms and legs for about thirty seconds. My ears were accosted with the sounds of flesh pounding flesh, and grunts of pain and exhaustion.
Then they were rolling over and over each with a handful of hair and tit. Kim suddenly was on top, her fingers disappearing in Jan's loose tit flesh. Jan's mournful moans were cut short as Kim fired six or seven rapid punches to Jan's cut face. Kim then sat on Jan's face grinding her ass back and forth, while slapping the blonde's fat titties. I finally pulled Kim off the beaten blonde as she was raking her fingernails across Jan’s pussy. Kim wrapped her arms around me, kissed me deeply and begged me to fuck her.
I carried her into the bedroom and had the best sex I have ever had. Jan was gone the next morning. Kim and I stayed in bed all weekend screwing ourselves silly!
A.R., Guam.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: