www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sexy little fight in the Philippines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Cavalier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Sexy little fight in the Philippines Reply with quote

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

"Shannon shifted her position and locked her ankles trapping the Oriental's head between her thighs. Shannon tried to block the other woman's leg, but she was trapped also. They began to strain back and forth. It was very clear both women were biting each other between the legs ... "

I really enjoyed the article in your magazine about the sailor in the Philippines. It reminded me of when I was there and I worked in the lab with a boyish looking blonde named Shannon. She wasn't worried about the problems with male company because she openly admitted that she liked women. Her new lover was acute new arrival named Mary, and she watched over her like a mother hen.
They call PI an adult Disney World, and I thought that I had seen everything. One night I went to a local bar after work. I spied Shannon, Mary, and an equally boyish looking Oriental sitting at a table. I decided to buy a beer before I joined them. Before I could thread my way through the crowd to join them, the sound of crashing chairs halted the party atmosphere. Shannon and the Oriental were in each other's faces arguing. The crowd ushered the women up the steps to the second floor, and I watched as two men dragged a mattress across the balcony to the room the women had disap¬peared into. The crowd began to scream and cheer, so I decided to go up and check it out.
I was taller than most of the people so I had an excellent view of the activities. Mary looked like she had the place of honor at the far end of the mattress. Shannon and the Oriental woman were on opposite sides of the mattress. Both of the women were trying to peel off their clothing, and since both were in a drunken stupor the crowd was giving them a hand. After Shannon was down to her garter belt and stockings, she flopped down on the mattress. The Oriental woman wasn't wearing stockings and soon her completely naked body was on the mattress also.
They sat still for several seconds until they both started snaking their right legs towards each other. I watched as they wormed their toes between each others cuntlips. At first they were very gentle, but quickly the pace picked up. The entire reinforced toe area of Shannon's stocking had disappeared into the Oriental. They both had their heads tilted back, and beads of sweat were beginning to form on their foreheads. After a while, Shannon broke off the encounter.
Shannon shifted her position and locked her ankles trapping the Oriental's head between her thighs. Shannon tried to block the other woman's leg, but she was trapped also. They began to strain back and forth. It was very clear both women were biting each other between the legs. Shannon's forehead became blood red and the veins began sticking out. As they rolled over and over, I noted that each woman had several fingers buried in the others anal cavity.
The crowd was going wild, each cheering for their favorite. Shannon's legs were longer, and she straightened out her body to apply more pressure to the Oriental's head. Both women were really sweating, and the Oriental's head popped free. She rolled over.
They both got to their knees again.
Each grabbed the other's hair with their left hands, while clawing at each other's naughty with their right hands. I noticed that both women had very erect nipples, and Shannon's one stocking was soaked with love Juice at the top.
They both began spitting into each other's face, and soon both of their faces were covered with saliva and matted hair. The entire area surrounding the battle was covered with a thin mist of blonde and black hair. The battle ended with the Oriental's legs wrapped around Shannon's waist. The Oriental had two firm handfuls of Shannon's hair. Shannon was busy clawing the hell out of the other woman's breast. Shannon finally stood up, and the Oriental lost her hair hold. Shannon then pried the Oriental's legs apart and delivered several powerful knees to the Oriental's naughty. The Oriental's arms went limp at her sides, and the fight was over.
As Shannon stood over her victim, I noticed her back and rib cage was covered with scratches. Blood was running out of both nostrils and her one eye was slightly closed. She could only limp over to where Mary was standing. I decided to duck out before Shannon or Mary could see me. One night at a party, before I left PI, Shannon got very drunk, and she told me about her big fight for Mary. I tried to act very surprised, but I got the same bulge in my pants that I had the night they fought.
E.G., Maryland.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: