www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cavalier's "garterbelt" catfights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Cavalier's "garterbelt" catfights Reply with quote

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

[b]"After a few drinks and a few put-downs as to which airline has the best crew, it's easy to get the rival stewardesses out of the lounge and up to the rooms by asking if they are woman enough to prove it ... " [/b]

My name is Rachel and I love reading all the "Fight Time" letters your magazine has every month. Being from Boston, it seems half the letters are coming from here. Boston women are very aggressive, especially to each other.
I'm a secretary at a large advertising firm with ninety percent of the employees being women. All the women are very catty to each other, and there have been several catfights in the ladies room or after work. The Christmas party is always a big end of the season catfight, which the few men in the office all love. No one has ever been fired for catfighting.
There's another secretary in the office that I dislike and she also dislikes me. She wants to settle it with a catfight, which I agreed, even though I have never been in one. I have a week to get ready.

Just my luck, Dawn, my girlfriend who is a stewardess, came to visit for three days. I asked if she was ever in a catfight with another woman. She smiled and said every other day. She said all the stewardesses read your magazine since stewardesses are into catfights. Dawn said most all the large airlines put their stewardesses up in the same hotel.

After a flight Dawn and three other stewardesses in her crew get settled and meet in the hotel lounge. There they meet other stewardesses from the other airlines and after a few drinks and a few put-downs as to which airline has the best crew, it's easy to get the rival stewardesses out of the lounge and up to the rooms by asking if they are women enough to prove it. They then pair up to the different rooms, and stripping out of their uniforms, bras and string bikinis until they are facing each other in only garter belts and stockings. Dawn said at first they used to catfight in all sorts of lingerie, but it got so expensive that garter belts and stockings are what all the teams of stewardesses are wearing now.

Each team has its own colors. But what blew my mind is the garterbelt catfights, which is what the stewardesses call it. They move together and attach their front garter straps together. The back straps are hooked to the back of their stockings. By locking front garter straps together, neither woman can escape the scratching and clawing of the other. Dawn's team has won twenty, lost fourteen, and tied twenty-six. The winner of the fight takes the loser's stockings as proof of her victory and to show her team in the morning.
Dawn, blushing, also said she has learned to eat out, and be eaten out by other women after a sexy battle. Oh yes, so no one notices, they don't scratch or punch each other in the face. Just hair pulling is allowed above the neck. It's down below the neck that these stewardesses settle things woman to woman.

I was so horny after Dawn telling me all this, I asked if she would train me in garterbelt catfighting for my upcoming battle with Debbie, the secretary I hate. She pulled out red garters and lace stockings. I ran to my room, and going to the bedroom doorway, waved my pink garters and white stockings at Dawn as she came toward my bedroom for the first lesson.
I'll write soon as to the lessons with Dawn, and the garterbelt catfight with Debbie.

I'll challenge all you women to catfight garter strap to garter strap with your girlfriend or rival and let's see who can write the most erotic catfight letter. Come on girls, get catty!
R.B., Massachusetts.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Femfight Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: