www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index www.seakingsfemfight.com
Seaking's Femfight Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Registered Users

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Website Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seaking
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Registered Users Reply with quote

Because of the increased popularity and subject topic volitility, some people took it upon themselves to come back as "guest" to reinforce their position or to 'stir the pot'.

This is unfortunate because it waters down the credibility of the arguments at hand. The rule of thumb is that you should be held accountable for your statements. If you can't stand behind what you say, then don't say it at all.

Therefor, the message board has been arrange that you must be a registered user to write to the board. Please ensure if you want your email address to be seen or not is properly checked off in the options. Your personal info is hidden from the world and I am not in the practice of divulging personal info.

I didn't set this up to trap or harrass anyone or to stiffle anyone's creative comments but to reduce the amount of numpty mail and flame tossers. It's not appreciated and quite childish. Got something to say, please say it, you're encouraged to say it... Just be man/woman enough to stand by your words.

Last night I had to kill off several horrible messages, all posted by the same individual who had logged in with various names. Totally uncalled for messages, he should have known better...

It's all about the fun, folks.. Lets get back at it, shall we?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.seakingsfemfight.com Forum Index -> Website Info All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: